When done right for your franchise, content marketing is a winning recipe for new leads and long-term growth. It’s an ongoing process that takes some time to really get cooking, but for attracting and retaining customers (and franchise prospects) there’s just nothing better.
Think about how much time your potential franchisees will spend pouring over every nugget you have to share on your website, social media and portal pages. It’s critical to make your information relevant, engaging and accessible to your target audience.
At Wheat Creative, we dig deep into your brand, learn your key ingredients and craft a franchise content marketing strategy around creation and curation that’s sure to see your franchise grow.
Optimized Web Content
100% of your potential franchisees will read your website. It’s one of the most important aspects to any franchise marketing strategy. Whether they find you through search or referral, stumble upon your site or were directed there, your website is the definitive destination for your franchise information. And it… Needs. To. Wow.
Whether we’re developing your franchise website from scratch, or revamping the content on an existing site, we keep several concepts in mind that we know from experience are key to success:
- Comprehensive content will cover all the key points that potential franchisees want to know, from owner benefits, brand story and franchisee testimonials to support details and financial requirements.
- On-brand language is essential to creating content that people actually want to consume. Anyone can provide a dry list of benefits; we know how to provide a branded experience that ideal candidates will remember.
- Conversion-driven messaging shouldn’t feel forced, but should always keep interest piqued. You want to share enough to get prospects excited but not so much that they feel they can make a decision without ever speaking to your sales team.
SEO & Blogging
Getting to the top of Google is everyone’s goal. But not everyone knows how to optimize their own site for search volume. Our SEO experts understand the ins and outs of getting your website ranked and take a holistic approach to boosting your website’s performance.
- Auditing helps us understand where we can make improvements. We’ll conduct a thorough review that examines both the visible content and backend data to create a strategic plan for tackling your SEO needs.
- Optimization takes place from the ground up, applying best practices to site content as well as metadata and programming tweaks. Our approach is dynamic and ongoing, putting you on the path to page one and doing everything possible to keep you there.
- Blogging affords you a consistent, fresh supply of new, optimized content that will help you rank even higher and will give your readers even more info about your opportunity. This is a great way to stay timely and relevant without having to constantly update webpage content.
Portal Page Listings
Franchise portals are a useful tool for getting in front of people searching for franchise opportunities. And they’re some of the first places would-be franchisees go looking for their next investments. We have relationships with all the top portals and know exactly what each site requires, so you can give prospects every reason to choose your franchise over the competition.
In our world, franchise content will always be king. We’d love to chat about how our content marketing services can help your franchise get found and start flourishing. Reach out to Wheat to hear more.